Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Visit to Reunions Past

SBHS Class of 1963 has managed to host a reunion every five years since we graduated. That's pretty amazing and a tribute to all the hard work and time the various committees put forth on our behalf. Thanks to them and enjoy the reunion photos. I don't believe anyone has changed over the years, except me, I think I'm a bit shorter. We had some sporty costumes, especially at the 15th in 1978 - check out Kenn Wiest's pants.

Click on a photo to make it larger.










A special thanks to Mike Chisholm and MJ Cordier for locating these gems. Feel free to add your personal reflections by clicking on "Comments" below

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For someone who has never attended a reunion, which hopefully was appreciated, these are great. Even "The bird" made an appearance in the front row in 1968. Does anyone have a roster to match names to faces for the most recent reunion? Not that everyone does not look exactly the same, or better, but my eyes are not as sharp as way back then.

Anonymous said...

Nice site and pics. Although I was not in the SBHS class of '63 I still remember many of the faces from old St, Joseph's grade school. I was asked by DD to attend the reunion but will be unable to because of prior commitments. Retirement keeps a busy schedule.
Cal Martell