Sunday, September 7, 2008

SBHS '63 45th Class Reunion Attendees

The following classmates have signed up to attend the 45th class reunion on September 20, 2008.

KEN ANSCHUTZ and Mary Vig
STEVE and Marge AZNOE
GERRY BERG
SANDY (BOES) and Rich Johnson
CANDY (BONNER) and Al Conard
MIKE and Barb CHISHOLM
HELEN (CONLON) Ploor
MJ CORDIER
DAVID DEMELLE
CANDY (DEXHEIMER) and Dave Colombo
MARY (EIKELBERG) and Steve Mueller
GARY and SHARON (POTIER) FEHL
BILL and Nancy FLEISCHMANN
JEANNE (FOELSKE) Van Den Elzen and Friend
DEAN and VIRGI (GOSSER) GIGSTEAD
SHARON (GOODWIN) and John Sullivan
TOM and Nancy GROTA
LEE and SANDY (SPERBER) GROTH
BILL and Pat HAEN
CHUCK, Leslie HAGMANN and Kathi (Nelson) Chosa
MARILYN HEIN
HENRY and Jean ISAKSEN
PHIL JOHNSON
JOHN KELLNER
ANN (KNAAPEN) and Jeff Krumrich
JANE (KNAAPEN) Cole
GERRY (LYONS) Nelson
VALERIE (MAY) Jursnick
GLEN and Nancy PEOTTER
JIM PETERSON
MARGY (PETERSON) Anderson
DD (PEICHEL) Knutson
GARY POEHLS
BILL POLSTER
JIM PRAGATZ
DAN RIPP
MARGARET (STUTH) Richard
LYNN (WALKER) Vandertie
JEAN (WEBER) and Dan Austad
DONN and Patti WIEST
KENN and Barbara WIEST

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good turn out. While I will not be there this blog has really got me excited. Well I'm retired so it doesn't take much. I was digging through old files and tried to match the faded photos I had from the Advocate to this blog. It was interesting that I have a page cut out, date unknown,for what they said was the 10th but that showed a photo for the 20th so I assumed a typo. But then I also have a copy from August 16, 1983 and there they show a photo from the 15th while stating it was the 20th. It's anyone's guess which one they will show this year. To be safe I have contacted the photographer and will purchase a copy. I hope this is the best reunion yet. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to see so many of our class mates. I hope everyone had a nice time. I know Dean and I did. The evening went too fast.
Thanks to every one that helped to make this event happen. A special thank you to Bob Fuller for all his time and effort to set up the Blog and our SBHS g-mail.